Why can't I download it?
A downloadable game
Development has started!
After a night of drinking Eleadora takes a shortcut home through the woods. She’s angry, frustrated, and sad. At the crossroads she trips and cuts her hand on some broken glass. While looking over her wounds she mutters a wish out loud that calls upon an ancient and forgotten force that changes her life forever.
She wakes up in an unknown room, in an unknown house, on an unknown plane of existence. Surrounded by horrors and death she must attempt to find an ally among the other occupants of the house. It’s clear they don’t have her best interests in mind, and trusting them could be deadly.
Survive and try to maintain your humanity.
Escape, if you still want to.
Escape, if they’ll let you.
- 3 male and 1 female romance options
- Several endings
- Original illustrations planned
- English Voice Acting planned
- Original music and sound design planned
This game is intended for an adult audience and contains the following:
- Mild sexual content
- Upsetting situations and content
- Writer, Developer, Programmer: Jaime Scribbles
- Collaborator: PMscenarios
- Character Artist: Illuminate001
- GUI Artist: Sitraxis
- BG Artist: Saleha Chowdhury
- Illustrator: Meagan Trott
- Audio Director: Tim Reichert
- Music: TBA
- VA: TBA
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It is currently in development and there is nothing to download yet, I'm hoping to have a playable demo in a few months!
This looks really good; can't wait to play it!!
oooh this looks cool :O
I'll wait :D
I am already intrigued!